Mid Cap Pharma Company For Short Term

Stock Trading Below Valuations Expecting Good Upside In Coming Months also .

Since 1837, P&G has built a rich heritage of touching consumers’ lives worldwide with brands that make life a little better every day.

The Company touches and improves the lives of an estimated 4.4 billion people around the world with its portfolio of trusted, quality brands.

Branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.

Situated at Usgaon, Goa, our Manufacturing Site has grown from a small Vitamin E producing unit to a big composite plant manufacturing pharma and chemical products.

It is the largest sterile facility in the Company with capacity of 260 Mio ampoules p.a. and the only softgel site with a capacity of over 744 Mio capsules p.a.

The site also exports to 13 countries within P&G Personal Healthcare International.

The Site is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified by the World Health Organisation and the Republic of Kenya,

and has been awarded the ‘Gomant Uchchcha Suraksha Puraskar’ for outstanding performance in safety for 6 consecutive years.

Procter & Gamble Health Limited was set up in India as one of Merck’s Asian subsidiaries in 1967.  It was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981.  

Till 2018, the Company was operating in all businesses included in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals businesses in the country. 

On December 1st, 2018, P&G successfully completed the acquisition of Merck’s Consumer Health business further to approval of all relevant regulatory authorities and the fulfilment of other customary closing conditions.

Procter & Gamble Overseas India B.V. now holds 51.81% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 48.19% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.

Today, Procter & Gamble Health Limited is one of India’s largest VMS Companies manufacturing and marketing over-the-counter products, vitamins, minerals, and supplements products for a healthy lifestyle and improved quality of life.

Our trusted products are household names in India protecting and supporting millions of people at every stage of life.

With a strong portfolio of brands backed by science and trusted by doctors, pharmacists and consumers, Procter & Gamble Health Limited combines the best of P&G and Legacy Merck’s Consumer Health capabilities and cultures. 

Company Website : https://www.pghealthindia.com/

Together we are working towards leveraging our combined expertise to develop categories and brands that meet today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.

Company Name : Procter & Gamble Health Ltd

Cmp : 5520 – 5750 (09.10.2021)

52 WEEKS HIGH/LOW : 7499 /5000 (09.10.2021)

Target : 6000 – 6570 ++

Stoploss : 5200 /- Daily Closing Basis .

Time Frame : 3 Months .

Based on Technical Analysis .


Stock Trading Below Valuations Expecting Good Upside In Coming Months also .

Disclaimer: I am Not a SEBI REGISTERED ANALYST. This Website & Its Owner, Creator & Contributor is Neither a Research Analyst nor an Investment Advisor and Expressing Option Only as an Investor in Indian Equities. All trading strategies are used at your own risk.

He/ She are Not Responsible for any Loss a Rising out of any Information, Post or Opinion Appearing on this Website. Investors are advised to do Own Due Diligence or Consult Financial Consultant before acting on Such Information.

Author of this Website not providing any Paid Service and not Sending Bulk mails/SMS to Anyone. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted. Investment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk.

This is my personal thoughts on this company and not at all a buy recommendation. Do own due diligence /consult a SEBI registered advisor before any action.

One Reply to “Mid Cap Pharma Company For Short Term”

Leave a Reply